- Will Ursula von der Leyen be forced to resign, and will her deeds be investigated?
- American policy puts Special Military Operation into some perspective
- Why is the British government supporting a regime that breaks international law and bombs a nuclear power plant?
- Poking the Russian bear…? Hmmm.
- LABOUR CREATED THE NHS! How preposterous that the Tories now claim they did!!
- We are living through a time of fear – not just of the virus, but of each other
- How we stay blind to the story of power
- Zero emissions?
- On the Assisted Dying Bill
- On The Labour Party…
- Finance Capitalism vs. Industrial Capitalism – The Rentier Resurgence and Takeover
- Guided by science?
- How top Labour officials plotted to bring down Jeremy Corbyn
- Letter to Sir Keir from a newly resigned member of the Labour Party
- Julian Assange Hearing – Your Help Wanted
- DAY 1 JULIAN ASSANGE
- He is a hero, not a villain
- On watching the TV news agenda
- Labour Bashing Fake Charity EXPOSED
- Garbage TV
- The Assange arrest is a warning from history
- What has happened to Brexit?
- Mick’s pop videos
- AFTER THE FALL
- Father Frank Daly’s Remembrance speech
- Money and the war industry
- My 2004 article on Tony Blair
- Time for UK to declare their independence?
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- February 2022
- November 2021
- October 2021
- May 2021
- January 2021
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- November 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- September 2018
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- October 2015
- February 2015
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- December 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
Category Archives: Political
Europe has been rocked by large-scale protests over the last few weeks, and many politicians and media organizations in the EU see this as a reflection of public [..]
Why is the British government supporting a regime that breaks international law and bombs a nuclear power plant?
by Michael Clifford Letter to the editor of The Hinckley Times, 31 August 2022 Can anyone believe our government could support a government that would bomb a nuclear [..]
by Michael Skywood Clifford Zero emissons? A vacuous and implausible slogan from Glasgow. This sounds like there will be no waste whatsoever, and yet what form of [..]
By Jonathan Cook Published in Middle East Eye The findings of a leaked, 860-page report compiled by the British Labour Party on its handling of antisemitism complaints is [..]
by Bronagh Wilson
Here is a list of things you can do to help. Everyone can do at least one of these. 1) Put 18 May firmly in your diary. The [..]
By Craig Murray Woolwich Crown Court is designed to impose the power of the state. Normal courts in this country are public buildings, deliberately placed by our ancestors [..]
From British Journalism Review by Peter Oborne Why are leaks about the British ambassador to Washington a matter of press freedom and leaks from Julian Assange a matter [..]
by Michael Skywood Clifford Dramatic : striking in appearance or effect, attention catching. The media is aware of the definitions of drama. Drama is often based upon conflict, [..]
Tim Fenton, zelo-sstreet.blogspot.com Monday, 4 November 2019 “You may not have heard of the Institute for Statecraft, which was registered in Scotland as a charity, or indeed of [..]