- Will Ursula von der Leyen be forced to resign, and will her deeds be investigated?
- American policy puts Special Military Operation into some perspective
- Why is the British government supporting a regime that breaks international law and bombs a nuclear power plant?
- Poking the Russian bear…? Hmmm.
- LABOUR CREATED THE NHS! How preposterous that the Tories now claim they did!!
- We are living through a time of fear – not just of the virus, but of each other
- How we stay blind to the story of power
- Zero emissions?
- On the Assisted Dying Bill
- On The Labour Party…
- Finance Capitalism vs. Industrial Capitalism – The Rentier Resurgence and Takeover
- Guided by science?
- How top Labour officials plotted to bring down Jeremy Corbyn
- Letter to Sir Keir from a newly resigned member of the Labour Party
- Julian Assange Hearing – Your Help Wanted
- DAY 1 JULIAN ASSANGE
- He is a hero, not a villain
- On watching the TV news agenda
- Labour Bashing Fake Charity EXPOSED
- Garbage TV
- The Assange arrest is a warning from history
- What has happened to Brexit?
- Mick’s pop videos
- AFTER THE FALL
- Father Frank Daly’s Remembrance speech
- Money and the war industry
- My 2004 article on Tony Blair
- Time for UK to declare their independence?
- David rock on American policy puts Special Military Operation into some perspective
- Sports on Welcome!
- Directives on Welcome!
- Phil on Mick’s pop videos
- suzy smeet on On Punk
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- February 2022
- November 2021
- October 2021
- May 2021
- January 2021
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- November 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- September 2018
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- October 2015
- February 2015
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- December 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
Author Archives: Mike
Will Ursula von der Leyen be forced to resign, and will her deeds be investigated?
Europe has been rocked by large-scale protests over the last few weeks, and many politicians and media organizations in the EU see this as a reflection of public [..]
American policy puts Special Military Operation into some perspective
To Hinckley Times. Written 26th September, published in full 5th October 2022 Dear Editor, I reply to Mr Wilson. Yes, the Russian forces went in on a special [..]
Why is the British government supporting a regime that breaks international law and bombs a nuclear power plant?
by Michael Clifford Letter to the editor of The Hinckley Times, 31 August 2022 Can anyone believe our government could support a government that would bomb a nuclear [..]
Poking the Russian bear…? Hmmm.
Poking the Russian Bear at last has had a response. They have woken it up big time! All the promises of NATO saying it would never expand eastwards [..]
LABOUR CREATED THE NHS! How preposterous that the Tories now claim they did!!
by Dr John Puntis (Co-Chair of Keep Our NHS Public) The Conservatives never were “the party of the NHS”, and history proves it. 17 November 2019 Keep [..]
We are living through a time of fear – not just of the virus, but of each other
by Jonathan Cook 23 March 2021 Welcome to the age of fear. Nothing is more corrosive of the democratic impulse than fear. Left unaddressed, it festers, eating away [..]
How we stay blind to the story of power
Jonathan Cook 24 February 2020 If one thing drives me to write, especially these blog posts, it is the urgent need for us to start understanding power. Power [..]
by Michael Skywood Clifford Zero emissons? A vacuous and implausible slogan from Glasgow. This sounds like there will be no waste whatsoever, and yet what form of [..]
On the Assisted Dying Bill
By Michael Skywood Clifford Of course we can all understand why anyone in dreadful pain might want to end their life. All of us are empathetic to [..]
On The Labour Party…
by Michael Skywood Clifford Like many people I despair of the present Labour Party. There's no doubt that the Labour Party for some time at least [..]