- The Assange arrest is a warning from history
- What has happened to Brexit?
- Mick’s pop videos
- AFTER THE FALL
- Father Frank Daly’s Remembrance speech
- Money and the war industry
- My 2004 article on Tony Blair
- Time for UK to declare their independence?
- On the EU referendum
- ON THE EUROPEAN UNION REFERENDUM
- The problem facing the UK Labour Party
- The Today Programme
- Whimsical entertaining television
- Persona by Ingmar Bergman
- Hooked dangerously on technology
- Street Fundraisers
- A Song for Tony
- WHY THE NHS NEEDS YOUR HELP AND PROTECTION NOW!
- The Firefly
- My letters to the Editor
- Kali Yuga
- Pound shops
- The pleasure of summer, wifi and country pubs for a writer
- The Hobbit – a review
- A ramble on drugs…
- On euthanasia and assisted suicide
- On Punk
- Newspapers anyone?
Category Archives: Political
By Michael Skywood Clifford. An email from a BBC executive said that the BBC are completely impartial. It took me five minutes to stop laughing. If I hadn't [..]
By Michael Skywood Clifford. A reporter once asked Mahatma Gandhi what he thought of civilisation in the west. "I think it would be a good idea," he said. [..]
By Michael Skywood Clifford. It's interesting what has happened in the mid term local elections in the UK. We all knew the Labour Party would scoop a lot [..]
By Michael Skywood Clifford. Religion is a collection of cultural systems, belief systems, and world views that establishes symbols that relate humanity to spirituality and, sometimes, to moral values. Capitalism has become a massive [..]