- My 2004 article on Tony Blair
- Time for UK to declare their independence?
- On the EU referendum
- ON THE EUROPEAN UNION REFERENDUM
- The problem facing the UK Labour Party
- The Today Programme
- Whimsical entertaining television
- Persona by Ingmar Bergman
- Hooked dangerously on technology
- Street Fundraisers
- A Song for Tony
- WHY THE NHS NEEDS YOUR HELP AND PROTECTION NOW!
- The Firefly
- My letters to the Editor
- Kali Yuga
- Pound shops
- The pleasure of summer, wifi and country pubs for a writer
- The Hobbit – a review
- A ramble on drugs…
- On euthanasia and assisted suicide
- On Punk
- Newspapers anyone?
- What’s is really going on with the Euro. Part 2
- What is really going on with the Euro? Part 1
- The Plough in Worcester
- BBC Radio 4 and its appalling propaganda programmes called ‘Today’ and ‘PM’.
- Capitalism and Christianity
- Misleading reporting
- Mid term election results
Category Archives: Modern life
By Michael Skywood Clifford. One of the more interesting pubs in Worcester for the serious ale drinker is 'The Plough', situated on the corner of Fish Street in [..]
By Michael Skywood Clifford. I suggest obsessive ambition comes from neurosis. It is passed on by parent to its children and grandchildren. The most ambitious people can be [..]
By Michael Skywood Clifford. The Dragon is on the edge of Worcester city centre, situated on the 51 The Tything, Worcester, which is slightly north of Foregate Station. It is [..]